- Want to Work at BuzzfeedPosted 11 months ago
- Get Hired: Social Media for your Job SearchPosted 12 months ago
- Baby Boomers Post Your Resume on InstagramPosted 1 year ago
- Resumes are DeadPosted 1 year ago
- Hiring and Corporate ValuesPosted 1 year ago
- 10 Crazy Interview QuestionsPosted 1 year ago
- Is your Hiring Process in Harmony with your Values?Posted 1 year ago
- Things NOT to put in your ResumePosted 1 year ago
- 5 Signs You Don’t Trust Your EmployeesPosted 1 year ago
- Negotiating Your Offer LetterPosted 1 year ago
10 Crazy Interview Questions
Researching all the Great Places to Work has led Human Resource Chick to stumble across some crazy interview questions. There is no better way to decide if a prospective candidate will be a great cultural fit than with a quirky interview question. Here are some of the craziest interview questions:
- Quicken Loans: What question do you wish I would have asked you? Answer the question (asked at the end of the interview).
- Lubin Lawrence: If you could describe Hershey, Godiva, and Dove chocolate as people, how would you describe them?
- Living Social: What song best describes your work ethic? Perform it now.
- Hyland Software: Write a poem about why you want to work here.
- Zappos: What makes you weird?
- Clark Construction: A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
- Company Unknown: Which character in The Office (US) are you most like? You cannot choose Jim.
- Accounting Firm: Do you crumple or fold scrap paper? Why?
- Pricewaterhousecooper: My wife and I are going on vacation, where would you recommend?
- Kraft Foods: On a scale of 1 to 10, rate me as an interviewer.
Craziest question you have even been asked in an interview? Or great responses to the questions? Comment below!
Sources: Glassdoor.com, redditt.com, and my own personal experiences.